casting call for paddlers/adventurers (from electronic mailbox…)

Home Forums General Discussion casting call for paddlers/adventurers (from electronic mailbox…)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

the following email was sent to the MWA mailbox.  Feel free to reply directly.  Good luck!

Hello Rapid Riders!

I hope this email finds you well!  My name is Danielle and I am a Casting Associate for the Outdoor Channel’s New Expedition Competition Series – The Brigade.  We are combing the continent (USA and Canada) in search of brave men and women to join the ultimate adventure!!  Jeff Bolte referred you to us and we were hoping that anyone you may know within the Rapid Riders Community might be interested in applying?

A little about the show:  The Brigade will retrace an epic 2600-mile fur trade route. This historic route links waterways from the coast of Oregon to the icy shores of Hudson Bay – all self-navigated – all self-propelled.  This is an expedition that can’t be tackled alone. THE BRIGADE must work together to survive, battling fierce whitewater, portaging over mountains, hunting and fishing for sustenance. Every team member is crucial to success.  There are no eliminations. This cooperative competition relies on collective strength to hang on against the odds. Those who complete the expedition in the time allotted will share the prize money.

We need adventurers:
       With expedition experience
       Strong paddling skills
       Multi-skilled in outdoor abilities
       Possess willpower, strength and determination
       Ready to take on an epic cross-continent expedition that has not been attempted in 150 years

There is more info at THEBRIGADETV.COM. You can click through and check out our application.  You can also find more information on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/TheBrigadeTV/.  Would you like to set up a phone call to discuss? Happy to give you more details and answer any questions.  Feel free to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues. Pass this and our contact information along to anyone you feel might be interested in applying.

This is happening quickly. The application closes on May 15, 2018. Interviews for select candidates begin on May 1, 2018 so the earlier you apply, the better. The expedition starts in July.  It is a chance to be a part of the most daring wilderness expedition ever recorded.  We look forward to speaking with you.  Please let me know if you are able to help spread the word!

Sincerely,

Danielle Watling

Casting Associate – The Brigade

castingthebrigade@gmail.com

416-537- 8384 x 4916

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Oh no….hope Di doesn’t see this…..

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by McChuck. Reason: Fake Qiotes are ruining the internet- Albert Einstein
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart