This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  canoe41 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

oldmanriver
    Participant

tomorrow (4/3) should be a beautiful day to be on the river. plan to be at old D bridge at noon.

crazyjerry
    Participant

Well, I did not recognize the handle the posted above, so I figured that I would show up and as long as the original poster was not in a wally-world boat, I could boat with them. The poster is a known, well liked boater.

I was very surprised that there were about 10 other boaters at D-bridge for a day on the river. Lots of weekday slackers.

I wish I could convince a few of them to post on this board about boating for us dinosaurs that don’t do Facebook.

Great day on the water.

crazy jerry

Jonathan
    Participant

Hey Jerry, can you paddle Friday? I don’t k ow what levels will be like but I’m desperate. I just posted on Facebook MWA page about how I haven’t yet paddled in 2019.

thanks,

jonathan

crazyjerry
    Participant

If it is not too big, I could boat Friday 4/5/2019

I have to do a roof repair first, so an afternoon run would be in order.

if it’s over the bridge, i’ll have to run something else-hopefully someone would call or post about creek runs

crazy jerry

Jonathan
    Participant

Hmm, I’m told I have a Friday evening obligation, so paddling in the afternoon is out for me. I hope there is water left on sunday.

Kyle Bales
    Participant

Jerry… I think myself and another guy will be running a lap about 1:00 pm tomorrow. We have to be off by about 3:30, so we will be fairly quick. If it gets too big, we are out too.

canoe41
    Participant

I was thinking about arriving after 2pm for an afternoon run.  Could make 1pm but likely won’t.  Jerry, if 1 pm is too early I can meet you mid-afternoon.  I will check here tomorrow am for river level & boaters before I head out.

Chuck Wagner

canoe41
    Participant

I have a project to work on this am.  May not make it or if I do more like 330-4.  I may get there but don’t plan or wait on me.

MichaelDee
    Participant

I’ll be at D at 3.

canoe41
    Participant

I am leaving now.  should be there about 3:45

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.