Boating Sat

Home Forums General Discussion Boating Sat

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      cataraftcoop
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 85

Going to be 36 and sunny any interest in a run Sat.

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

Does anyone know how accurate the gauge is being this week?  Says -2.5 but I wonder if it’s really that high.  With hopes that the snow melts and brings ‘er up, I might be there Saturday.  Maybe it will rain and drain the creeks!!  Hope it works out, Coop.

John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

Coop —  Hope springs eternal! …. I would love to be there but strictly as an “interested observer.”  The entertainment value should be very high. Getting to take-out and put-in could be more exciting than the paddling!! (where the hell are the little emoticons??) The paddling itself would personify “hitting the water” although it might be more like a luge run gone wrong!? I envy your “gung-ho, attaboy” attitude.
      -signed,
      jt i-b-a-wussy

cataraftcoop
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 85

I always live on the positive approach  to life            ( better known to my wife as fantasy land).  Then end up afterwards  wondering what the hell  was I thinking.

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

I will come if the level is going to be closer to zero but my guess is it won’t. Today high of 26, tomorrow high of 23, and Saturday is the high around 3pm so I don’t imagine there will be much melting.

DaggerDan
      Participant

Well hopefully I’m wrong on the melting, the level is coming up.

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Yeah, that’s the ticket……we’ll have a little, er uh, I mean big, er uh I mean huge runoff today and tonight when the temp reaches 18 degrees. Yeah….and all that ice is going to just slowly,,er I mean…quickly melt overnight and conditions will be poor, er uh, I mean GREAT.

My wife, Morgan Fairchild (whom I’ve made love to) is coming with me. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

We’ll be there tomorrow at HOD- no….. I mean 6am.  To be FIRST on the river.

Or my name isn’t Tommy Flanni…er, uh Flanaygan.

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Hee hee! It’s gonna warm up a little and rain next week, and The Saint’s gonna come up over D Bridge!

Mark my words! 🙂

DaggerDan
      Participant

Well wonder what this winter storm is going to bring tomorrow? I was hoping to paddle this coming Saturday. 11am is 42degrees with a high of 50 but depends on the stupid snow/sleet tomorrow.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart