• Author
      delgado
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 54

D – bridge @ 10:30

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

Di and I will be doing the river, but we are waiting for kids. They will do our shuttle so we will just pull into 72 to start.

I suspect that will be around 11 am- but cannot say definitely. If we all leave from 72 you will have a shuttle.

Stout’s is still up- but not epic like yesterday,g

Eric Roush
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 28

Hey Chuck, Bilbo, Nate, Scott, and I moved that big log that had wedged in the drop at the dam on Upper Stouts. It’s open and fun again!

McChuck
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 557

Good deal! I bet it was a lot of work. I keep meaning to look at that at low water and see what state the sieve is in, but as always, beware that the rocks separating the notch run from the rest of the flow have serious holes in them underwater!
          We did the river at 8 feet over, and 6.5 feet over. On the second run my shoulder starting throbbing and my right arm useless. It’s good to know I can do millstream at that level basically paddling only on my left side.
          For all of us- The stout’s creek crew, and the big water crew- it was an extraordinary day in JUNE!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by McChuck. Reason: I always thought education was important, but cold beer is importanter
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Once again, the “Fathers Day Surprise” comes through for ya’ll !! Lucky Dogz have fun, and give a Howdy to all. Especially Jim and Doris ! Miss you guys and gals. Should be a full parking lot tomorrow. Freddie. Feliz Dia de Los Padres !!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart