25" vs 29"

Home Forums General Discussion 25" vs 29"

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Heres a video where I try to make same line to show how different it is between water levels on named rapids.. I hope you guys dont mind me posting these videos im hoping it will teach the newer paddlers how it changes that quick. plus at the end it shows my swim after getting worked in the the hole river right, past turkey creek rapids. Again if ya’ll have an issue with me posting these on the website I will stop as I dont wanna be a bug. Hope yall enjoy and learn some different lines u can take at 29″ as I didnt see the boof line till last second due to the chaos of the water I wish I would have taken it it was perfect!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by jacobsviper.
      WillPaddle
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 69

Always enjoy a new perspective.  Keep posting.

Will

jacobsviper
        Participant

Awesome yeah it was def a fun experience at 29″ I have some other videos in mind for this winter… if it works out the way I want it too and hopefully get ahold of some of the legends of the saint and do some history of the saint documentary stuff since im new to the river still. Thanks for being nice to me will 🙂

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

25″ was the level the first tine I ran Millstream by moonlight!! Perfect level too! Somehow my moonlight all the big drops felt smaller! I kid you n0t!! Just my impression of them.

jacobsviper
      Participant

Not sure if you guys noticed, but since I have a werner paddle. after breaking my paddle at the castor and sent them the video of how I did it the social media director contacted me and asked if I would make a video for the werner facebook page. So I shortened it up and made a video for them without the breaking of paddle of course lol.. They also are replacing my paddle that I sent to them so im werner all the way now. Love my werner paddle even before the breakage.

JohnKuthe…
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 291

Werner definitely makes the best paddles, and has great customer support!! 100% in  my BusinessOmeter!! 🙂

Fell in love when I bought my first Werner all graphite paddle at the NOC GAF equipment sale, circa 1997 I think! It was SO LIGHT I would treat it very gingerly while paddling at first, thinking I might break it! But it was actually extremely rugged! I eventually beat the daylights out of it and could not repair it, so I had to replace it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart