WTB – MEGA Rocker in good shape.

Home Forums Gear Exchange WTB – MEGA Rocker in good shape.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Looking for a good old MEGA Rocker in good shape. My favorite Creeker. Freddie

Sheldon Dale
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 51

Freddie,

Have you tried the Jackson Karma?  Even though it is shaped a little differently than the Mega Rocker, it reminds me of the way a Mega Rocker handles (soft edges, spins easily.)  The volume of the Karma medium is 86 gallons and the Karma large is 103 gallons, so the Mega Rocker was right in between those two at 93 gallons.  The length of the Karma medium is the same as the Mega Rocker at 8’6″, while the Karma large is 9′ long.

Glad to see you’re still livin’ the dream in the DR.  If you’re ever back in the area, I have a Karma large you are welcome to borrow.

Sheldon

Freddie Carter
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 222

I bought one from EJ, that he had given to Nick Troutman, for a race on St Vrains creek. Google it ! It is in a Storage locker in Springfield along with a like new Super EZ that was outfitted by Bilbo. My 3rd one… Love em both and all I have on the Island is a Burn III XL and a 2017 MACHNO L, and an AIRE IK1 (great for motorcycle shuttles)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart