Whoa, I'm a late slacker!!!

Home Forums General Discussion Whoa, I'm a late slacker!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

Sunday 6/7/15 @ 11:24AM, and I’m just getting out of my house and heading for the Saint!!

8 inches @ D the gage says!! On the hottest day of the year, they are saying! Up to 90F today!!

Whew! That water’s gonna feel good, I may have to roll just to cool off!

🙂

JohnKuthe…
      Participant

Well, I didn’t even get my hair wet! Thanks again Chuck for the ride up to Millstream. I had the river all to myself at 5 inches on D bridge gage!! Woo hoo!

Jim Warren: can you send me those pics you took of me on your cell phone in my full Pink and Purple boating regalia in D bridge parking lot?? And I am SUCH a dufus, I should have had you taken when on MY new “digital camera”, an Android HTC Desire 610 phone I FOUND! And coujld not find any identifing info in or on, it was like a brand new one. So I’m using it ONLY as a digital camera, no service at all!! And it takes great pics!!

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

PM your email address to me & I will send you pics. By LG flip phone doesn’t take such good photos tho, and I think the settings were wrong, but you are visible as a pink & purple paddler on pavement.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by jw.
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant

Done!

And like I saids, I should have dug out MY “cell phone”, that I use exclusivel;y as a a digital camera. It was in my minivan, I just forgot.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart