Want to go Sea Kayaking in Baja California

Home Forums General Discussion Want to go Sea Kayaking in Baja California

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Sally Haywood
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 27

Ed Stevens & I put a deposit on this trip for February— Seeing the whales in migration has been on my bucket list, https://www.kayactivities.com/whalecombo.php

We will spend 4 days sea-kayaking, snorkeling and camping on Espiritu Santo Island (off the Mexican state of Baja California Sur). Then journey to the Pacific Lagoons for two days of whale-watching. Wildlife: Grey whales, Californian Sea-lions, tropical fish, dolphins, manta rays, Pelicans, Blue-footed Boobies, Ospreys, Frigates, Herons, Egrets, and endemic ring-tailed cat (Babisuri).  The trip includes certified bi-lingual naturalist guide(s), cook(s), & gear. They take groups of 14, so I’m looking to “pad” the trip with folks I would bet to paddle with again.

It’d be great to share this with MWA folks & any of your people. Interested?  Contact me & I’ll tell you our dates & what we’ve learned as we prepare.  Kathy Pazonka did a version of this trip some years back with the same company & loved it.

Fondly, Sally Haywood, 314-374-9206, haywood.sally@gmail.comThe itinerary we chose is pricey— $1,300 US.  You can likely get flights to La Paz, Mexico for about $500.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart