VWQM Reschedule

Home Forums General Discussion VWQM Reschedule

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #21924
      jeff clawges
      • Total Posts: 72

      Important Conservation Stuff!

      Due to some scheduling conflicts we are going to have to reschedule the VWQM training/data gathering on the Little Saint for a month or so depending on water levels. (We need the gravel bar below the bridge to be accessible)

      The plan for now is late June to Mid-July for the new date. If you think you might go please let me know. I won’t hold you to it, but it would be a big help to me in trying to plan.

      As always please message me if you have any questions, please shoot me a message. I will try to answer

      Thaks and SYOTR!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart