This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bill 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Bill
    Participant

I have my friend Eldon coming from Great Falls and I’m hoping he can borrow a large Jackson Villain from someone (or something similar). He needs it to paddle this (Set-up) weekend. ¬†Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks,

Bill

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Bill.

Sheldon Dale
    Participant

Bill,

He can borrow my Jackson Karma, which is pretty similar to the Villian.

It might even be for sale if he likes it. ūüôā

Sheldon

Bill
    Participant

Sheldon, that sounds GREAT!!!
    When are you going to show up this week er, weekend?

Sheldon Dale
    Participant

I’m just planning on showing up for the race setup on Saturday. I’ll have my son with me, so I don’t know if we’ll do any boating or not, but I can leave the Karma with you. If you’ll be at the races, I can get it back from you then.

Rain is predicted for Friday. Is there a possibility that setup will be postponed do to high water? If so, I probably won’t show up.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Sheldon Dale. Reason: won't show if setup postponed
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Sheldon Dale.

Bill
    Participant

Thanks Sheldon,
    I’m camped for most of the next two weeks—campsite #35. I’ll look for you.

Dan Prater
    Participant

If Sheldon doesnt make it I will be down at some point this weekend and youre welcome to borrow my Everest

Bill
    Participant

Thanks Dan but I have an Everest and Eldon is looking forward to Sheldon’s boat. Eldon started to feel comfortable at the end of today…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.