Video from last weekend

Home Forums General Discussion Video from last weekend

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      John Holdmeier
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 22

I put together a short little thing from last weekend. Rory and I hung out around the saint and did laps. Kelly was awesome for driving us around, thanks! Also, thanks to Bling for his cool footage I added. There is some footage in there of slim and is fire rainmaker. I know some of you have been around long enough to remember back to the days when I used to make paddling movies (I think it’s been since I was about Levi’s age…) so I figured now that I am coming up on 30 it’s time to get back in the game! Here is the link.

JohnnieBling
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 43

Awesomeness!

Favorite parts: I love the head checks around 1:19. Very responsible. Good role model.

Also love seeing the extra boats at 1:49 that you and Rory neglected to bring to 72 for me. Brought a tear to my eye. Very moving.

But really, excellent job. Great music!

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

Awesome! Smooth paddling and creative edit!  I like the song too.

Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159

The Angry Fish trailer got a cameo.  Cool.  Also liked the edit.  What a week that was!  Nate will never forget 6 days on the river for spring break.

John Holdmeier
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 22

Thanks guys!

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Good job Lil Holdmeier …. 30 yikes !! That would make me 60… Was that Kevin “Slim” Olson ? Where does such a svelte guy get all that bacon grease ?? Miss ya’ll, Freddie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart