Upper Nantahala @ 2200 cfs

Home Forums General Discussion Upper Nantahala @ 2200 cfs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Raymond
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Here is a video I made of what the Upper Nantahala has been like now for a few weeks. They are releasing out of the dam in the same way they do for the scheduled releases, except for the level being between 250-450 cfs, it was ~2200 on this day recorded.

Check it out and let me know what you think 🙂

-RaymondB

Upper Nantahala

• This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Raymond.
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Well, 1st I could not see Johnny Blings video, now yours. It says video unavailable. I know the run, and 2,200 cfs sounds loco !

Raymond
      Participant

Try this one Freddie

Upper Nantahala w/o audio

I wonder if the copyrighted audio was causing the issue, I removed it from this video.

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Freddie, both Raymonds original and Blings video works for me. Does any other normal youtube video work for you?

Raymond, nice video. Looks like a blast! A lot different than when I ran it at GAF ’15.

Raymond
      Participant

I think Freddie is getting hit by the fact he has an out of US/Canada IP address.

Short of teaching him how to spoof his IP or getting a VPN connection to tunnel web content, he’ll keep having this issue in the DR.

Thanks Dan 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Raymond.
      Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

That did it Ray ! Sure takes all the rocks out of the picture … Makes that bridge a lot closer to your noggin ! I get most youTube with no issues. I have several problems with the Foreign IP Address. Most notably Roku programming. Most PBS stuff is blocked. Now if only somebody offered a tutorial on how to post photos and videos on this goofy board !!

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

I created one in the past Freddie and posted it. Here it is again.

I’m sure its not the ONLY way depending what type of phone or computer you are using but I am on a Chromebook right now using the Google Chrome browser. I upload my pics to photobucket.

1. First go to photobucket.com and click on the picture you have uploaded and want to include in a post.

2. Find the icon above the picture that looks like two chain links.

3. That pops up a window and you copy the address under the Direct link.

4. Come back to MWA and paste that link before or after your text.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart