Thursday paddle

Home Forums General Discussion Thursday paddle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jworth
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 21

Anyone available to paddle tomorrow afternoon? Saint, or something else if in.

Gordon miller
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5

Ill be out there at d round 10 13003…with a kayaker….wondering if castor will be up..

Wendell Coonce
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5

We will probably get there around 11:00 tomorrow (Thursday).  If anyone wants to coordinate shuttle, text or call me at 57three.268.0684.

Wendell

jworth
      Participant

If castor or upper stouts is in, I wouldn’t mind hitting those.

Gordon- text or call me at 802-224-6790

jacobsviper
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 418

hey listen Not sure if you guys are aware but was at the castor day of race to show matt about the castor I’ve never seen it at that level it was pretty awesome.. but with that being said AT rooster tail there’s a Half a tree there sticking straight up in Air jamed up right where the rostertail drops off It would def be worth taking a walk down to it and look to make sure it’s either been blown out or underwater enough to be safe just making sure u guys know. it maybe fully underwater But it didn’t seem the case it was sticking up about head high when I was standing at rock. here’s a picture of it

View post on imgur.com

jworth
          Participant

Ok, thanks for the beta. Will plan on scouting.

CJW4D
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 313

I am leaving STL at 1;  Putting on 2:45 @ Millstream;    Hope to catch y’all there

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart