Thursday boating.

Home Forums General Discussion Thursday boating.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

Tomorrow, Stella and I are taking Frederik on his first trip down the Saint. We’ll probably put-in at Turkey Creek around 11, paddle down to the takeout to get oriented,and then drive to Millstream and paddle down from there. If you’d like to join us or you think you might be taking out mid- to late afternoon, please let me know. I’ll bring along some of the traditional shuttle currency.

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

I can come again. So are you thinking be at D around 11:30-12 and we can shuttle up to MS? Can you fit me and my boat on your ride and leave my car at D?

Michael Dee
      Participant

Dan, I’ll get back to you this evening once I have a chance to figure out more precise times with my daughter. But here’s what I think will work: we’ll drive down earlier, park at Turkey Creek (if the gate’s open), paddle down to D. We’ll meet you at D by boat or by car (after walking up from D to retrieve it at Turkey Creek) depending on when you and we actually get there. We can then take you and your car up to MS, but we’ll need a shuttle ourselves back up to MS after our trip downriver. It’s Frederik’s first time down MS (and he’s a novice), so it will be difficult to estimate how long it will take us to make the trip. He may also decide not to paddle MS after our initial trip downriver from Turkey Creek.

There you have it! How’s that?

mowalk
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 19

I can slack tomorrow.   Yeah!! The earliest I could be there is 11ish but would prefer a later time.  I can help shuttle.  So keep me posted as well on time frames.

Maureen

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Maureen since you’re in, I think Ill skip since my daughter wants me to take her swimming. Ive already paddled Mon and today so Ill sit tomorrow out. Have fun!

Michael Dee
      Participant

Good to know you’d prefer a later time, Maureen! We’re planning to paddle the Turkey Creek part from about 11:30-1:00. We’ll be at D by 1:00 ready to set shuttle for Millstream. We’d love to have your company! My number is 314-605-3546.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart