Tellico weekend trip 4/6/19

Home Forums General Discussion Tellico weekend trip 4/6/19

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

I’m rolling around the idea of going to the Tellico ledges this weekend 4/6/19. Water levels are low right now, but 1/2″ of rain is in the forecast today. Weather looks nice and warm 79 high/ 59 low. Post if you’re interested.

https://www.americanwhitewater.org/content/River/detail/id/1791/

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Can’t find anyone else so I guess I’ll paddle the Saint Saturday morning.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Ahh, the good ole Tellico… there is one US river I truly miss ! Ehh Donaldo, Nancy, Byron, Mikey, Slim, Bilbo, Charles, Mike V, Eric and Tracy, Chuck n Di, Gootch, ChrisKelly,Chris Matsuno, John Foster, Bling,  Lil Kuthe and Uncle John (who got that Lad to the rivers regularly) Jason (s), The always presnt, and dearly departed Jimmy, Bob Larson ❤️, Bonnie n Gordo ( Taught soo many an fed em too. Hammerhead, Cap’NJeff, Dave TRS ,Fireman Larry my rowdy lil Buddy ! Jim Warren, Crazee Jerry, Clan Serfas, Eli H.,Trask Bros. And Fez. The Wonderful Holdmeiers, Coach an “Lil Holdmeier”… Michelle and Dennis…. and my dear Friends The “Perfesser” and Mom Tansil. I miss all ya’ll often.  I’ve got a story on all yuzz..  Our paths will cross again. Loads of paddling adventures. Love and miss all of you ! 🛶❤️🌴💃🏻🇩🇴🕺🏼      Sorry to jump in on your post.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Freddie Carter. Reason: Forgot soo many names
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart