• Author
      Deborah Alcorn
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5

Kenny Alcorn

Deborah Alcorn
      Participant

I tried to upload a picture of Kenny and it didn’t work.  Then I didn’t know how to delete the message.

sorry for the junk on your message board   🙁

Deb Alcorn

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Deb, I cannot figue it out either, and the directions include “photobucket” It is 2015, does this really have to be this difficult ? On the other side, Kenny was a great guy ! Always enjoyed his and your company. He is well remembered !

Deborah Alcorn
      Participant

I thought it would mean more putting it here instead of facebook.  —  I think I’ll post it there since I can’t figure this out.  ff someone could show me how – or I can send the picture to someone that knows how to do it and would post it for me I would really like that

Deb Alcorn

JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

When you try and post an image on the MWA board, what you get is a thing that pops up and asks for a web link to where the image file is. The image needs to be hosted on some other site “webbable” as I say, in other words that has a URL link to it. I use tinypic.com.

But tinypic.com is being a PITA for me lately, so I can’t demonstrate because IT’S broken!

Deborah Alcorn
      Participant

Alright then.  I’ll just post it on Facebook.  hopefully this thread will fade off into the sunset…………….

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart