This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  skallen 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

skallen
    Participant

Anyone planning on paddling today?  Would love to get on the river while it’s on the lower range and more towards my skill level but I need a buddy.  Will be there around 10.

DaggerDan
    Participant

Hope you find someone today. Next time post a day in advance. I would’ve came but I slept in and it takes an hour to get there.

skallen
    Participant

Ya sorry about the late post. It was a last second decision. Didn’t get anyone but I did get a good hike in!  I understand the drive. I live in IL so it takes me about two hrs to get here myself. Next time I’ll post earlier. Thinking of trying Saturday if there is enough water.

jacobsviper
    Participant

Skallen hey I live in Illinois also it takes me 2 1/2 hours to get there 618-841-681three next time I’m going there we might be able to ride together or something just throw me a text it’s nice to know that some are from Illinois lol

skallen
    Participant

Awesome, likewise. 618-917-115zero. Although watching some of your videos I am no near your skill level. Lol. I’m crazy enough to try anything once as long as you’re willing to teach on the go.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.