Sunday Jan 29th

Home Forums General Discussion Sunday Jan 29th

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      skallen
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7

Anyone planning on paddling today?  Would love to get on the river while it’s on the lower range and more towards my skill level but I need a buddy.  Will be there around 10.

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Hope you find someone today. Next time post a day in advance. I would’ve came but I slept in and it takes an hour to get there.

skallen
      Participant

Ya sorry about the late post. It was a last second decision. Didn’t get anyone but I did get a good hike in!  I understand the drive. I live in IL so it takes me about two hrs to get here myself. Next time I’ll post earlier. Thinking of trying Saturday if there is enough water.

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Skallen hey I live in Illinois also it takes me 2 1/2 hours to get there 618-841-681three next time I’m going there we might be able to ride together or something just throw me a text it’s nice to know that some are from Illinois lol

skallen
      Participant

Awesome, likewise. 618-917-115zero. Although watching some of your videos I am no near your skill level. Lol. I’m crazy enough to try anything once as long as you’re willing to teach on the go.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart