Summer Kayak Video

Home Forums General Discussion Summer Kayak Video

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

This summer was a  lot of fun. I saw a silver lining in the clouds that flooded WV and did what any kayaker would do – go kayaking.  I got to paddle on the Green with Chris Ward where we met a lot of great people and ran rapids that scared us.  I spent another season on the New, where I got to watch my brother and girlfriend learn to kick ass among my best friends.   After the season was over, Regina and I went on a road trip to paddle.  After paddling the Upper Yough, we drove over to the Chesapeake Bay to do some crab fishing (really fun).  Then we went to Richmond and Paddled the James with our good friend Adam.  The next day was spent hanging out in Boone, NC with our friend Janie, and paddling on Wilson Creek.  Regg styled everything, I pinned and she helped me get out of my boat safely.   From there, we caught a shuttle from a gentleman in Hot Springs and paddled the French Broad.  Two days later and I was paddling with you great folks on the Saint Francis River after a nice big rain.

Here are some video clips I collected from the summer.  Most of it is from the Green or of my friends on and around the New.

-Levi

JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Loved your Video! Nicely done!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart