Sorry, no Filmy Fest this year

Home Forums General Discussion Sorry, no Filmy Fest this year

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159

My tradition of a fall party has had to be postponed.  My home and barn are construction sites, and I did not complete what I wanted in time to host a film festival this year.  I do not want to abandon this entirely as I have enjoyed it a lot over the decades of foam boat racing and film watching.  Perhaps I can do this in the spring or summer to make up.

Bill

John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

Bill & Julie – Linda and I are really sorry that you couldn’t have a Filmy Fest this year …. but we understand your construction dilemma. We always look forward to the wonderful party that you two host! It is always such a wonderful chance to see friends we haven’t seen in a long time. The food that you two make for the main course is always “spot on” and the side dishes are really, really good! Did I say that the movies are just awesome!!

We really hope that you continue the tradition in whatever form. Normally this time of year the Saint is dried up but we have to conclude that the River Gods knew we needed some whitewater to make up for the lack of whitewater movies!!

I really hope that you take some time off from “house stuff” and join me at the Saint this weekend!

–your friends John & Linda

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart