Saturday

Home Forums General Discussion Saturday

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

Hoping to paddle all weekend, and camp Saturday night. I assume I will see many of you there since it will be above 10″..  Looking for HOD. Let’s paddle!

Ps… I’d love to paddle your extra boat… if you’re feeling generous, I’ll swap you for my Super Sport for a run or something… I just want to paddle different kayaks/canoes/etc…. 🙂

See you there

Dennis Jones
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 45

Well…………Michelle’s Prelude will be empty this weekend but………..the last time a hot kayaker tried it they swam at each of the three sisters before Big Drop.

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

I’m lined up to paddle an Option tomorrow morning, maybe an inazone in the evening. Should be a good day, but I may be drinking from a shoe by the end of it. My canoe roll is 50-50… half the paddle, twice the effort.

jacobsviper
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 418

Hey levi I know its a bit lAte but im going to be there tomorrow was wondering if we could take a run with you guys ill be there about 9 9:30 need a shuttle up? If not thats ok.

jon serfas
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 50

I’ll be there by 11ish to see see Levi in an open boat. One more convert for the cause!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart