Rock slide just past cats paw

Home Forums General Discussion Rock slide just past cats paw

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

ok so heres a video of matt bliss jody rumsey and I going of rock slide just past cats paw! pretty awesome, and I just found out theres another rock slide bout 1/4 mile past little drop and just before fatman squeeze. that is big we will be doing that in our next adventure to the saint I had no idea there was another one!

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

I was trying to post a photo of Bob Larson mid air there, but I can only post text ! Just how do you post visual here ? Any advice appreciated. Freddie

GootchNickels
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 90

here’s Levi’s slide, river left, below double drop.   hope the link works, not good at new message board, yet.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by GootchNickels.
      John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

Rock slide just past Cats Paw = CatsAss Slide. First done by Mike Newell bout 10 years ago.
      Here’s video of PiedmontSlide at Fat Man Squeeze. Named for KentE and his Piedmont posse that first did it.
      Steepest slide is probably off Shark Fin rock. Don’t do it in real low water …. Just ask GregB.
      Longest slide is demoed by Levi in Gootch video above.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by John Tansil.
      Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

I like to call the long slide below double drop Cottonmouth Slide for the welcoming critters who reside there in the summer.

Benjamin Ford
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5

There’s a super sweet kinda sketch slide on the river right eddy above double drop. I wouldn’t want to try it at low levels though. It’s a short slide into I think about an 8 foot drop (depending on water levels).

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

If there is a slide anywhere on the Saint, we have done it ! My favorites are off Lunch Rock ! Levi sure nuff cleaned off all the Curley Q’s on the bottom of that boat !

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart