Report from the Saint (112-39)

Home Forums General Discussion Report from the Saint (112-39)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

When we left at 3 pm the reading at D was 2″. The gauges are pretty close now thanks to Jim and Doris clearing the river below D bridge.

The river is holding very well and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is still boatable over next weekend.

The trail is in great condition with all the briars being cut back.

60 degrees and sunny tomorrow according to weather.wrong.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: SAtart every day with a smile and get it over with- W.C. Fields
      Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Just had a Random thought Chuck,

What is the Record (Saint / Other River) runs for one year?

McChuck
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 557

LOL. I don’t know. My numbers represent Days- not runs. Too complicated otherwise. For instance. If Di and I go from Syenite to D, or the back of our house down Stout’s to D, how many “runs” is that? Plus in younger days when I was training for team trials or world cup, I might do five downriver runs in a day.

I would guess when Di and I were heavy into distance racing we probably had 70 or 80 “other” days. And typically I almost always get 100 days on the saint.

So it’s just days…I’d bet there are some guys who’ve done a bunch of “runs” this year! Jerry and Jim come to mind!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by McChuck. Reason: My parents would always say "Be yourse;f" then think about it...well, maybe someone a little nicer
        JohnKuthe…
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 291

I got 3 Millstream runs in one day in, back in the Spring of 2003! If you count the moonlight run I did in my black 007 with Fireman Larry and one other on his black Shredder! Black boats ruled the night! 🙂

Kathleen Pszonka
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 113

The gauge Thursday was 1″ and beautiful weather. It will be minus Sat but warm. Anyone boating Sat?

Kathleen Pszonka
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 113

See you at D at 10 tomorrow. Kathy

John Biermann
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 20

Kathy, I was planning on boating tomorrow. Meet you at D Bridge at 10am?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart