Race wire setup moved to Sunday

Home Forums General Discussion Race wire setup moved to Sunday

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #21758
      • Total Posts: 104

      Hi all,
      While Farmington did get some of the rain from the huge storm system it may not be enough for the races next weekend. The set up is being moved to Sunday 10 am to give us a better idea what the Saint levels will rise to, and get us one day closer to the forecast for next week. My biggest concern is cancelling the race only to end up with good water next weekend, but no one wants to race at -9 inches either. If the outlook doesn’t improve then we will have to cancel and that decision will most likely be made tomorrow.
      Best, and hope either way that we will be boating on the Saint again soon!
      Connecticut Mike

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart