This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JohnKuthe… 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Bill
    Participant

The 48th Annual Missouri Whitewater Championships are March 21/22. We need Volunteers to help with various positions. Start, Finish, and Scoring—Simple, fun, and the learning curve is 5/10 minutes. Your shift would be 3 hours–either morning or afternoon. Volunteering is a great way to get introduced to the sport and to the folks that boat. This is how I got hooked into the MWA I hope to hear from you. Email me for details [email protected]
    Bill

markwehking
    Participant

Bill,

I will be able to help at start on Saturday and Sunday. I won’t be able to make setup weekend. Take Care

Mark

Bill
    Participant

Great Mark, I got you down.   PM me your e-address.

Thanks,

Bill

PS> Deacon’s gone, is Andy gonna help?

Dan Prater
    Participant

Hey Bill- I know a couple of TRR vets WHO want to volunteer. I forwarded them your contact info, they should be in contact.

One cant walk very well or stand all day so maybe registration or something? The other has judged the gates before and would be happy to do it again.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Dan Prater.

jw

bump, will sticky later

JohnKuthe…
    Participant

Bill et al., I have to back out of the races this year. Health reasons, I emailed you. Sorry,I was gonna do finish timing Sat and Sun.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.