Race video…

Home Forums General Discussion Race video…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnnieBling
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 43

A little late, but a video from the races can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FKwxf82MX0.

I’d say this year’s event was the best yet — between the outstanding weather, decent level, virtually glitch-free electronics, good food from the VFW and Valley Vittles, awesome volunteers, and on and on. Can’t wait for the Clinic! I hope it’s just as spectacular.

Casara Heaton
      • Preferred Boat: Kayak
      • Years Paddling: 15
      • Total Posts: 139

Really Fantastic.  Thanks for putting together a story that gives everyone a good understanding of what the races are all about, the man power it takes to pull it off, and how great of an experience it is.

Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159

Now that I have regained my emotional stability, I cannot praise this work enough.  Bling captures the subtle and compiles moments as well as anyone I have seen judging the NPFF since 1998.  Incredible effort John.

Bill

Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

BOOM!

That’s the sound of your video blowing every other MWC video out of the water… That was really great, Bling!   I like the soundtrack, too.

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Just excellent work man that was perfect!

CharlesL
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 42

Great movie Bling!!!

Cheers, CharlesL

John Tansil
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 206

Especially liked the footage of the beautiful ladies and the music!  Way to go, JohnnieB !!

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Amazing footage of portraying all that goes into the races. Excellent work John!

JohnnieBling
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 43

Awwww. Thanks for the compliments. It’s the small things behind the scenes that make events like the races and the clinic so enjoyable.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart