Race Safety

Home Forums General Discussion Race Safety

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      cataraftcoop
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 85

A big thank you to all you guys that made a great team for swift water rescue.  A real professional group of guys proud to have spent the weekend with.  Heard several comments  about your  hard work and professionalism.

Bill

Kelly

Carl

Matt

Josh

Trent

Mike

Jason C

Jason R

Ben

Mary

David

Dan

Sheldon

Thanks again

COOP

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

No Don Dufaux ? He is the King of Safety boaterz !! He and Bilbo – times change !

Don Dufaux
        Participant
        • Preferred Boat: Kayak
        • Total Posts: 153

Gracias hermano (¿por inflarme la cabeza?), pero este año… I spent a very enjoyable weekend as but a humble Servant of the Sales Table.

And I would also like to add my thanks to Mr.Coop and the whole team of very committed safety folks for the excellent job they did of looking out for everyone!

Sheldon Dale
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 51

Thank you, Coop, for organizing us. I look forward to doing it again!

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

I would like to add to Coop’s big thank you, making it an even bigger THANK YOU! You guys are always great, and thank you to Gary for putting the group together this year. Safety is essential for a great race, when we bring together paddlers of many skill levels and ask them to do difficult things and sometimes paddle beyond their comfort level! Thanks for being there to help fish them out!

Looking forward to seeing you next year!

– jw

Trent
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 17

Had a great time helping out. Been out of he loop for the last year due to work commitments. Walked back in with open arms and had a blast! Also met some super guys and gals and can’t wait to get back in the game. Looking forward to SYOTR! And a big shout out to you COOP, we were grateful for your continued  knowledge and leadership. Fine job my friend!

Jason Cummings
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 17

I had a good time too. I’ll gladly do it when I can. It’s the best view of the races.

Sara Wysong
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 67

Yes thanks you safety boaters!!!!!! I appreciate everything you guys do!!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart