Pyrahna Ammo – w/spray skirt $500

Home Forums Gear Exchange Pyrahna Ammo – w/spray skirt $500

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bryan Lingenfelter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4

I’m selling my Piranha Ammo 6’9″ small version. This boat is practically new. It is several years old just not been used, if I locate the actual model year I will update the post.

I purchased it from the Alpine shop, it was a demo, and only paddled it once a short distance on the Huzzah just to try it out. I still have all the original connect 30 outfitting, that has never been installed. This boat has been stored inside, on end. There are some minor scratches on the bottom that were there when I got it, guessing from demo use.

Also including a Seals neoprene skirt (large tunnel) that also was never used.

Boat 6’9″  35# blue

Recommended weight range 121 – 198#

Asking $500 for boat and skirt.

I will include pictures as soon as I get a chance, just wanted to get listed (can’t figure out how to uploaded – text or email if you would like me to send pictures). Also I will be bringing it to the clinic in April if anyone is interested then, and I have not sold it. I bought a larger boat that is better suited to my size.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Bryan Lingenfelter. Reason: price change
      Chris Gorham
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 3

PM Sent!

Bryan Lingenfelter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4

Sold.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart