Procrastinated and need help with reservation

Home Forums General Discussion Procrastinated and need help with reservation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Casey House
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 15

I posted the following in the “Clinic this Weekend” topic, but wanted to have a better chance of feedback…

So I waited too long to reserve a camping spot for this weekend and the reserveamerica site (or whatever) will not let me book it because it is too close to the arrival date (this Friday).

The number listed on the reserveamerica page for the project office does not work…

So do I show up Friday night late and drive around until I find a place to put my camper???

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Casey

Matt Bliss
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 33

Yes, you’re correct. You’ll have to find a site in the upper campground Friday night. My guess is you won’t have to much trouble getting one. Best option is to have a friend, who is getting there earlier on Friday, reserve one for you.

Casey House
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 15

Thank you for responding, it is greatly appreciated.

I will do my best to get out there earlier as opposed to later.

SYOTR,

CH

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

When you are looking for sites, don’t forget that if there is nothing available in the Summit or Prospect Loops (the campground area to the left when you drive up the hill from Hwy D, keep going along the road towards Turkey Creek.  After you pass the Group campground (also to the left side), there is another campground Spring Branch Loop on the right, before Turkey Creek.  In the last few years there have only been one or two sites filled in that area.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart