Posting Pictures In Gear Exchange – Help?

Home Forums General Discussion Posting Pictures In Gear Exchange – Help?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Nathan Schandl
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7

Hi Everyone!

I have an awesome little Kayak trailer for sale that I have posted on the gear exchange…but I can’t see to figure out how to post a picture or two in there. I clicked on the “Insert/Edit Image” icon in the formatting bar above the message, but I get this box that asks me for the location of the image. This is where I get stuck.

I tried dragging the image in there, even copying the properties of the image and pasting it in this field…still no luck.

Can anyone help me figure this out? I would really like to add a picture or two.

Thanks!

– DaggerNate

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

You have to upload the picture to facebook or somewhere to actually put the picture in a url. Photobucket.com or another web base that saves pictures to web. Then you copy the url of the picture from the shared part of your picture program u sign up for then just paste the url on the screen. Same way with videos you put it on youtube the u just copy and paste the share url hope this helps ya.

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

It is a pain ! I gave up on it.

jacobsviper
      Participant

Ok I’ve seen this post a few times in the past I’m going to do ya’ll a favor and make a video on how to post to this forum. Im going to look at Daggerdan’s post about it and follow his explanation cause its alot better explained. Hopefully this will help give me a few days to get it finished.

Nathan Schandl
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7

Thanks for the advise. I was still having trouble, but was successful in adding pics once I read the thread “posting pics walkthrough” – I used Imgur website and the direct link it provided.

My post on the gear exchange tab looks much better now. Thanks all!

Nathan

jacobsviper
      Participant

Still going to make a video tutorial on it for some others that are having issues with it lol

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart