Pool sessions and gear to give away.

Home Forums General Discussion Pool sessions and gear to give away.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Clinton Greene
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 5

Hi All,

I have not been active for about 10 years.  Have some kids gear and a couple adult dry-tops would like to give away.  Are there any pool sessions I could show up at to give this away?  Thanks!

nfouquet
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 19

Hey, Clinton. The SLU Kayak Club could use those. Let me know if this works for you, and I can put you in touch with the director of the club. Thanks in advance!

Aldara Henderson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 13

My 11 year old is taking the pool session. What kind of gear do you have available? He needs everything.

Clinton Greene
        Participant

Hi Aldara,  Turns out I am not finding the kids gear, guess I forgot I already donated it.  Do have a pfd and maybe one farmer john that might fit them.

zachary.messaglia
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 18

Hi Clinton,

I’m the president of the SLU Kayak Club. The club has practices for its students every Monday night from 6-8 and Saturday evening from 3-5. We also have a pool slalom next Sunday from 10-3.  We currently have more active club members than gear, including drytops. If you are avaliable to drop those off you could even compete if you want. If that doesn’t work for you we would be happy to meet you to pass off gear.

Clinton Greene
        Participant

Thanks Zach, I might try to stop by with the adult size gear I have.  What building is the pool in, and would I need to know anything to get in?

zachary.messaglia
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 18

That would be great if you can, thank you. We practice in the Simon Rec Center Indoor Pool (3639 Laclede Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108).

You can park in the parking garage across the street and the club will cover parking for you. Give me a phone call at  317-two63-494nine ahead of time so I can meet you at the front desk and get you in the rec as a guest.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart