PNW Trip Video

Home Forums General Discussion PNW Trip Video

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Levi Rhodes
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 125

Fashionably late is my latest kayak flick including some goons you know. I tried to do something different this time with a voice over to try to make it a sort of trip report without the details.  I must say, Chris’ friend Nate’s added footage from his Sony FS7 made the viewing experience much more worthwhile.  I hope this video inspires someone to get up there, as it is totally worth it.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Levi Rhodes.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Levi Rhodes.
      DAVID DICKSON
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 49

Just awesome.

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

Wow Levi. That was an awesome edit. I’ll have to add that to my bucket list.

Steve Stilwell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Really great editing Levi. And the voice over narration is nice. Fun to watch!

wesley martin
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4

Please write a letter to the Snohomish county pud and ask them not to dewater the skykomish river at sunset falls. If you love the pnw!   All the info is on professorpadddle.com.    thank you.   Wes martin

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

ok I couldn’t stop watching this video very well placed and just incredible views! look like you all had a great time! voice over it awesome

JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Loved it! going that way in August. Hope to hook up with some locals and do a couple of rivers. But something more appropriate for my skill level

mmandl
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 24

Cudos Levi! Fantastic editing. The awesome scenery helped a little;)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart