please help: creek boat borrow request

Home Forums General Discussion please help: creek boat borrow request

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Gangus
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 24

Would anyone be able to let us borrow or rent 2 creek boats, small size , for the MWA class in April.  currently we have one small playboat and an inflatable tandem Kayak (aires) but have been working on solo kayaking and rolling (beginners) in small Jackson playboat.  Thank you !!  Sandy and Eve   314-805-3050 (Eve cell)

CJW4D
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 313

Sandy and Eve,

I have a small bazooka you could use;  Just let me know if interested.

Gangus
      Participant

Hi, thank you .  I believe that would work just fine for me (Eve) unless you consider this a boat for someone with more experience.  I don’t have a skirt except for the Jackson boat that Sandy will likely be using.  Is there a skirt available?  Many thanks again.  Hopefully we will have more water by April.  Feel free to email me at egilstrap@charter.net   Thanks,  Eve

Gangus
      Participant

Hi CJW, did you receive my message regarding borrowing your boat for the seminar next month?  I can barter beer or provide some cash for your help.    Feel free to contact me through egilstrap@charter.net    Do I need a skirt for your boat?  Thanks,  Eve

George
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 230

I’ve got a couple of boats I’d be willing to lend out. I’ve got a small bazooka (in fact it may the one Chris is talking about above) you’re more than welcome to use and a dagger outlaw (its slicey in the stern). I’ve also got a couple of skirts you could use (only medium sizes though) and some old school goofy looking whitewater helmets. you can message me on here or text/call me at 573 561 3939

Gangus
      Participant

Hi Georgieporgie, yes that would be great to borrow your 2 boats for the weekend clinic next month.  I can make due with one of your medium skirts.  We do have helmets for use.  Thanks again.  Let me know if we can pay you cash, beer or wine, or other favorite of yours.  Eve

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart