Pickle Creek Sunday Morning

Home Forums General Discussion Pickle Creek Sunday Morning

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      mtlein71
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 104

<p style=”text-align: left;”>With all the rain we got and more on the way, Jason C and I were thinking about running Pickle Creek at Hawn State Park Sunday morning, before heading down to the Saint region creek fest.  For those in St. Louis this is a short drive to Farmington.  There is a YouTube video  starring Pete Larson if you want to check it out.</p>
      CT Mike

Brendan Larson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 28

Time?

Brendan Larson
      Participant

Dp

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Brendan Larson. Reason: Dp
      mtlein71
      Participant

We were thinking 9 am unless a better time works for you.

mtlein71
      Participant

My phone or text is 8six0 3six7 five0five4.

Brendan Larson
      Participant

May head down earlier and grab a bonus lap… Hoping to hit a lot of water tomorrow

Kevin Meagher
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 11

Hello. If you’ll have me I may join in.  I moved to St L last summer from WV.  Haven’t boated here.  My creek experience is 3 – 4ish.  Just hope I can find all my gear!

mtlein71
      Participant

Welcome to Missouri Kevin! Would be glad to have you. Evidently there is a trail along most of the rapids, so we were going to scout it out before running.  Let me know if you can’t find a piece of gear I might have extra. Looking forward to it! CT Mike

Kevin Meagher
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 11

Found all my gear!  I’ll be at the takeout at 9. Black Nissan Titan four door.  I’m stoked!  Phone 3o4 55zero 227two.

Brendan Larson
      Participant

do we have any confirmation that pickle is still running at this time? the rain stopped a long time ago… I am 45 minutes out

mtlein71
      Participant

We are here, trying to figure out, but looks low but runable.

Brendan Larson
      Participant

Just went to the put in definitely too low to run only 2 inches of water over bridge and Creek five foot wide on bridge headed to D4 big water lap Stouts 2D

mtlein71
      Participant

We had a great time on Pickle Creek and Upper Stouts today. Thanks for leading us through Cindy. Yes we had to slide over wet rocks between, but the big drops were awesome! Good warm up for the season. CT Mike

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart