Paddle Cat/ Shredder thoughts

Home Forums General Discussion Paddle Cat/ Shredder thoughts

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Curtis Ahlers
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 44

Looking to buy a paddle cat/ shredder. I know a lot of people like shredders, but I was wondering others option on some other brands.

I am looking at Aire Sabertooth Hyside paddlecat, Star slice, and RMR Phatcat.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Curtis Ahlers.
      Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Curtis,

Not sure all the details, but looks like you cannot buy Star slice direct any longer.

I contacted them regarding a repair to my boat, and received response back from NRS.

Went online and see that NRS now sells the boat, but they don’t offer any repair service (and seems don’t honor original warranty from Star).

Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Curtis,

Not sure all the details, but looks like you cannot buy Star slice direct any longer.

I contacted them regarding a repair to my boat, and received response back from NRS.

Went online and see that NRS now sells the boat, but they don’t offer any repair service (and seems don’t honor original warranty from Star).

Besides all that, I really like the boat, but have only paddled 6-10 times.  Haven’t paddled any other boats for comparison.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart