November meeting – TONIGHT 15 Nov

Home Forums General Discussion November meeting – TONIGHT 15 Nov

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Louis Becker
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 25

Normally the next meeting is the second Tuesday of odd-numbered months.  That is in conflict with the general election.  In order that no one will have to choose between fulfilling any civic obligations and attending our November meeting, it has been decided to postpone our meeting one week.  The next MWA meeting will be on November 15, 7:00 p.m. at the Olympia.

We will be discussing where we, as a club, would like to donate some of our extra money.  These other groups must support the general mission of the MWA.  Give it some thought and bring any ideas to the meeting.  Previously, we have donated to American Whitewater and the Jon Clark memorial scholarship.

Thanks!

Scott B., Treasurer

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by jw.
      Helen
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 40

Scott can you all discuss dates for the spring clinic as some of us have to put in for time off on the weekends well in advance.

Thank you!

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

The 2017 Clinic is scheduled for 22-23 April.  Group site has been reserved for instructors, and Silver Mines pavilion has been reserved for the gathering.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by jw.
        JohnKuthe…
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 291

Sweet! Someone actually reserved the group site in time again this year! Cool! Hope I can make it!!

John Kuthe…

Marat Musin
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2

hi, Scott, I sent you a PM a while ago. Could you check your messages please?

Louis Becker
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 25

I PM’e d you back a few minutes ago, so check for it.  It will be discussed at the meeting.

JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

What is the address of the Olympia? Driving in from Columbia.

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

Olympia is at
      1543 McCausland Ave. Richmond Heights, MO 63117

From I-64/40 East, take the McCausland Exit & go South (right).  It’s not quite a mile from 64/40.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart