NOC Cabin Recommendations

Home Forums General Discussion NOC Cabin Recommendations

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jason Robinson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 88

Looks like I’ve talked my wife into heading to NOC for Memorial Day trip this year.

Going to take her, my son, and nephew.  Looking to rent a small cabin as close as possible to NOC.

Any recommendations?

Sarah Watson
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 120

<p>I’m not familiar with cabins in the area, but we do have bunks reserved at NOC, one of the rooms is a 4 person bunk room.  Email or call me if you want details on price.</p><p>Sarah</p>

Raymond
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Here at NOC, we have just finished re-modeling 3 of our on site cabins. You can look at them online and check it out. I’d check soon for availability, very popular weekend. Otherwise you could check in with Nantahala Village (no affiliation) just a few miles down the road from us.

-Raymond Brugger

NOC IT Director

bobh
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 34

Jason,

I brought the family down a couple of years ago and stayed at a cabin we found through VRBO (Vacation Rental by Owner). It was a great place on a mountain just above the Cascades. There were 5 of us so we needed one with at least 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The cost was cheaper than two rooms at any of the cabins/hotels around to NOC. I know there were several smaller cabins available nearer to NOC. We had a great time but everyone agreed being closer to the action at NOC would have been better.

Hope to see you on the trip,
      Bob

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart