new T-shirt design competition deadline 31 Jan

Home Forums General Discussion new T-shirt design competition deadline 31 Jan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

At the MWA meeting last night we decided we could give some more time to all our artists out there who are considering submitting a t-shirt design for 2016.  So we are resetting the deadline to 31 January.  We’ll need time to productionize the chosen design & get it to the printer, to have shirts in time for races.

Artwork is more important than lettering (in my opinion).  Seems like text could be added later.  Most t-shirt designs show the year (sometimes the date:  19-20 March 2016), the number of the event (49th this year), “Missouri Whitewater Championships”, MWA logo, etc.  And some past designs have actually used some of that info as part of the design (e.g., 1995  shirt had a giant “1995” on it…)

We’re trying to either locate old photos of old t-shirt designs, or get new ones, and post them.  No guarantees in time for this  year’s competition.  Think of it as “no constraints”.

Submit your design by clicking the link below:

http://missouriwhitewater.org/submit-your-design/

• This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by jw. Reason: numerical accuracy
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Casara Heaton.
      JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Trying to submit a drawing for the T shirt from my iPhone. Computer not available. Can’t figure out how to post it. Where can I email or text it to to be considered?

Casara Heaton
        • Preferred Boat: Kayak
        • Years Paddling: 15
        • Total Posts: 139

Hey Julie, I got your design via email.  Everyone else can use the link in JW’s post to upload a design ( I just added it! )

Send us your best!

JulieAlsberge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Thanks, wish I could see the others

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart