Need Help From a Board Member

Home Forums General Discussion Need Help From a Board Member

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gtombridge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 12

I submitted an order on-line through the MWA website in April for a map of the Saint. My Pay-Pal account was charged for the map at the time the order was placed, and I have never received a map or any feedback regarding the matter. I have emailed the club through the link on the website three times and have never received a response. Can someone help me out with this issue? I can be reached via email at Tombridge@mchsi.com. You should also find my contact info in the member directory.

Casara Heaton
      • Preferred Boat: Kayak
      • Years Paddling: 15
      • Total Posts: 139

Hey there,

Sorry for the lack of communication. I had sent your order off to the members that mail them out. I will follow up with them and see where it’s at.

Bilbo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 159

I am both a board member and keeper of the maps, having gotten them from Streamteach, storing them and ordering tubes, protective plastic sleeves and caps to mail or present at events.  I responded to your original emails in late April, but at that time you had not paid for them on our website.

Gary,
      I alerted you to the eCommerce on the website. I apologize, I had you mixed up with someone in Fredericktown. I have not heard from anyone that these have been paid for or received any address to ship them to in your situation. I have maps already packed and ready if you can supply that.
      Bill

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Bilbo.
      • This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Bilbo.
      Gtombridge
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 12

Thanks to both of you. I appreciate the help. GT

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart