Looking to paddle

Home Forums General Discussion Looking to paddle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Goforth
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 15

Looking for folks to paddle the Saint with. We just moved back to Missouri (Fredericktown) after a decade+ in Western NC and itching to get back on the water. Please get in touch with me if you are planning a run on the Saint. I’m available most weekdays and weekends….

Mike Goforth 828-575-8442

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

Welcome back Mike, Freddie Carter here. I am back living and paddling in the Caribbean. Where is JB at ? I’ll be back in the US for a couple weeks in October, and hope to visit the Bales. We’ll hook up and partay. Hope to paddle the Saint then. Appreciated your hospitality out East !

Michael Goforth
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 15

Freddie! Good to be back in touch with you. I suspect we’ll still be here in October, unless we line up work out West for a few months this Fall/Winter. Accommodations are extended to you here in Fredericktown, as well. Door is always open. You still soaking up sun in the DR?

Freddie Carter
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 222

The sun is becoming a problem in the Caribbean ! We are going into our 2nd year of a Caribbean wide drought. Fortunately, the WW River next to my house comes from a 10,000′ Mountain and still keeps pumping out water. So, kayaking is still OK, and the Raft industry here is jammin year round. People don’t have drinking water…. but still plenty to paddle ! I will be in the area while home, and still have a couple of boats in the US. See ya’ll in the fall !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart