Kayaking Classes (and Open Pool Sessions) set for Jan – March 2019

Home Forums General Discussion Kayaking Classes (and Open Pool Sessions) set for Jan – March 2019

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      JoeSartori
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 105

Check out Mehlville Community Enrichment for MWA’s Winter/Spring 2019 kayak classes: 6-weeks Intro to Whitewater; 4-weeks roll class; followed by 4-weeks open pool paddle practice. It is all on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 to 9:00 (open pool 7:30 to 9:00).

Myron Dierks
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 4

Just checked the Mehlville Community Enrichment site for any information on Saturday or Sunday evenings and didn’t notice anything is there any chance there might be for Jan- March 2019?

jw
      • Total Posts: 679

The Jan-Feb Saturday-Sunday evening pool sessions were discussed at the MWA meeting last month, but I didn’t hear if anyone was going to take on the coordination of the sessions.

Basically MWA needs someone to talk to Mehlville, set it up, and communicate with folks & get them to commit (and pay).

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by jw.
      Casara Heaton
      • Preferred Boat: Kayak
      • Years Paddling: 15
      • Total Posts: 139

Hey all, I am reaching out to Mehlville about Jan/Feb Open Pool Sessions – I’ll post with any updates.

Casara Heaton

Wanted to update this thread – the Jan/Feb Pool Sessions are up on the Mehlville Community Enrichment pages.

Visit: https://mehlvilleschooldistrict.revtrak.net/community-enrichment/
      Then click: POOL PROGRAMS and Kayak Open Paddle: January/February

Times are Saturday Session: 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM OR Sunday Session: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
      $25 for individual registration (for all 8 weeks)
      $40 for family registration (2-4 people, for all 8 weeks)

Sessions start January 5th and end February 23rd.

Terry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 31

Thanks Casara!

Myron Dierks
      Participant

With all the snow forecast for 1-12 and 1-13 I would guess that open pool is canceled but is there any way to quickly find conformation if pool sessions are canceled?

Casara Heaton

Participants were reached out to directly, but to confirm yes pool sessions are canceled due to snow for both 1/12 and 1/13

Myron Dierks
        Participant

thanks, and yes I got the notice I should have checked emails before I posted.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart