Jackson Superhero and Pyranha I3 223 and a couple paddles for sale

Home Forums Gear Exchange Jackson Superhero and Pyranha I3 223 and a couple paddles for sale

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Andrew
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2

I am looking to sell my lightly used  (B+ condition) yellow Jackson Superhero (not the old design). This boat is high volume but nice and short with decent rocker…. very nimble and very stable. Includes Jackson sweet cheeks seat, a jackson fun float in the stern, and Snapdragon River Trek skirt with XL (34-36) tube. If you are thinking about getting on some wild creeks this spring this boat would be perfect! Asking $550.

Also for sale is an orange Pyranha I3 223. This boat is in C condition. Also comes with a snapdragon skirt with L tube. Asking $200.

Lightly used Adventure Technology AT4 paddle. Shows minimal wear. Asking $125.

Lightly used Werner Desperado paddle. Shows minimal wear. Asking $75.

Please email me at drewhutch1@yahoo.com for additional information and/or pictures. I am willing to work out a deal to drive up to 4 hours to accommodate.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Andrew. Reason: Price reduced
      Andrew
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 2

Price has been reduced. Feel free to call or text 2 1 7 two five nine 4 9 9 1

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart