It's been a while

Home Forums General Discussion It's been a while

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nate Eades
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 10

Hello everyone, I know it’s definitely been a while.

For those of you who don’t know, I have been going to college in Chattanooga for the past two years. It’s a nice place, but for the last 6 months of school I have been realizing that 1. I can’t deal with the stress from college wearing down my mental health like it did 2. That the stress from dealing with my parents craziness is not worth it and I need to learn to live on my own.

So to keep things vague my parents are not willing to keep supporting me barring rent for an apartment for the first few months. I have to find an apartment with this amazing friend of mine named Joann from chatt, that will be driving up here on Thursday.

We have a place to stay at an old co-workers parents house until the Tuesday after the races, but I’m not sure if that will be enough time to move into any of the apartments I’m touring over the next few days.

So I hate how much I’ve had to ask of people lately, but does anyone have a spare room that my friend and I could stay in until we find an apartment?

I would like to be able to keep working at the McDonald in lake St Louis, that I’m working at now, but my first concern is a safe place to stay for me and Joann for an extra week or two if we need it. Joann and I will be camping sat night and spectating both days. I would love to introduce her to you all!

You all have always been some of the coolest and most supportive people in my life, and I’m honored to have grown up in this circle.

I can’t wait to see all of you at the races,

Nate❤️

Nate Eades
      Participant

Update: My “friend” just decided he’s going to kick me out Friday instead of letting me stay until Tuesday because he doesn’t like being remotely called out on being aggressive and cold an negative torwards every single thing I say to him. I just love that I’ve had so many times I’ve had to pick between my mental health and having a place to stay. So now I’m guess I’m going to find some place to camp until I can actually move into an apartment, not sure if I’ll be coming to the races after all.

Kathleen Pszonka
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 113

Try John Kuthe. He has a boarding house in Ferguson. He’s on Facebook. Kathy P.

Nate Eades
      Participant

I just wanted y’all to know that I have a place to stay now, Eric Anderson and his wife Claire are letting me stay at their place. I’m so happy I know all of you amazing people, and I can’t wait to go bowling with you all every time the river goes up for the rest of the year. 😁❤️❤️❤️

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart