It takes a village – Family boating/camping at the Saint 4/28-4/30

Home Forums General Discussion It takes a village – Family boating/camping at the Saint 4/28-4/30

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Curtis Elwood
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 53

I have 3 electric sites booked at Silver Mines for the weekend of 4/28-4/30.  The idea is for boating families with young children to get together, camp, socialize, and have an opportunity to boat.  Adults will pitch in to watch kids for a block of time while their parent(s) make a run.  Then, the groups switch up so the others can then boat.  Everyone pitches in a little and everyone who wants to gets to boat.  🙂

My family will be in a bunkhouse camper (might have room for an additional child and parent).  Dave and Kassie will also be there with their camper.  So, between large awnings and living areas, we should be able to entertain the kids and keep them dry if the weather isn’t perfect.

Don’t have kids but want to lend a hand?  Come on down and enjoy food and beer on us!

More details to come.  Reply to this thread or PM me if you’re interested in joining the fun.

Dave
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 27

Really looking forward to this! Need some river time. We have a kids kayak and paddle, so the kids can take turns messing around.

Curtis Elwood
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 53

Bump

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart