ISO Wetsuit

Home Forums Gear Exchange ISO Wetsuit

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt Bliss
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 33

Does anyone happen to have a full wetsuit they are willing to part with for cheap? I’m 5’11” 175. Will not be using for kayaking. I’ll be at river for setup and races.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Matt Bliss.
      Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

I’ve got a 15+ year-old dry suit in very good condition (I take really good care of it) that might fit you. I haven’t posted it for sale yet, but I was about to. I’ll take $100 for it or the best offer. I won’t be at the set-up, but I live near Jim Warren, and I could give it to him for you to borrow and see if you like it. It’s a yellow Kokatat, no tunnel (my only complaint)–I always used a cheap paddling jacket over it to create a tunnel effect.

Matt Bliss
        Participant

Thank you for the offfer but I already have two drysuits. Needing a one piece wetsuit for caving.

DaggerDan
        Participant
        • Total Posts: 413

Hey Michael, I’d be interested in buying the drysuit if it fits me. I’m 5’11 190lbs.

Michael Dee
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 138

You’re welcome. Do you belong to a caving group? I used to lead quite a few caving excursions, and we stopped once white nose syndrome became a problem. I’ve been thinking of joining a grotto though, and I’d love a recommendation.

Matt Bliss
        Participant

Check out Meremac Valley Grotto. They have meetings at Alpine shop in STL or the SEMO Grotto out of Perryville (Facebook search them).

DaggerDan
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 413

I like my Stohlquist farmer john. It used to be $80 on amazon, but it’s currently $120.

delgado
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 54

Are still in need of a wetsuit? I have one for sale $30. Farmer John ,red.

Matt Bliss
        Participant

Thanks but I already found one. But if your farmer John happens to be 7mm and would fit me, I would probably buy it.

delgado
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 54

Will bring to clinic this weekend. In good condition. I think it is 7 mm. Extra padding on knees and butt. Relief zipper.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart