Gear needed

Home Forums Gear Exchange Gear needed

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

I need a helmet, dry top dry bottoms and or a dry suit that will fit 155 lbs and he is 5’5 Anything will work ill paypal you the money if you have somethinf that will work.. Also looking for pfd and paddle lol pretty much everything! Even a large spray deck med tunnel..i know im asking for alot but matt just got his boat now for the gear 🙂 text me or call mw 618-841-6813

jacobsviper
      Participant

Bump this is still needed if any has extra gear they wanna sell and or heck even freebies will be cool too hahaha just trying to get my buddy all set up so he can join us with the right gear I have hooked him up with a few things im just to big for sharing my gear with him. Thanks guys

Brian McMurray
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 10

i have a good skirt that fits on a Pyranha shiva. It’s the same as a seals 1.7. The tunnel, I believe, is a med. too small for me. 

jacobsviper
        Participant

Awesome that should fit this wavesport how much are u selling it for brian? And thankyou

Brian McMurray
      Participant

Looks like I’ll probably be at the Saint saturday

jacobsviper
        Participant

Ok looks like its a go ahead for sat. how much are u wanting for the spray deck brian? And we will be making a run down of you would like to join us 🙂

jacobsviper
      Participant

im going to try and get there but heck thats a week away so couldnt tellya if We can make it lol. 618-841-6813 give me a text

Brian McMurray
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’ll take $50 for it.</p>

Gary Fraser
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 7

Hey,

Are you still in need of gear? I have gear I want to get rid of.  My wife was about your size when she paddled.  I know I have a drysuit, PFD, and some other gear.  Not sure about the paddle.  Let me know.

Thanks!

jacobsviper
        Participant

Sorry just now seen this! Its not for me I have all my gear I need. Its for my buddy matt he’s my buddy jodys size but shorter! He wore his gear last time we paddled. So yeah helmet may fit him how much and what kind is it

Gary Fraser
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 7

I sold my helmets today.  Sorry.

Is there anything else he may be looking for?

jacobsviper
            Participant

Not if she is my size when she paddled because he needs a lg spray deck to fit his boat with med tunnel

CJW4D
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 313

Jacob,

I have a brand new IR ShocKWave Spray Skirt;  Medium Tunnel; Large Deck

Going for $ 65.00

Also have a NRS Black Ninja LifeJacket going for $65.00

314 346 3210

jacobsviper
        Participant

Brian hooked him up with a spray deck… Ill ask him if he interested in the jacket thanks bro! Sick runs in cali man

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart