GAF room assignments & check in

Home Forums General Discussion GAF room assignments & check in

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jw
      • Total Posts: 679

Presuming there is gas to be had, here are the room assignments for the weekend.  Take a look & let me know if there are any changes that need to be made.  I’m going to send the list to NOC for room key distribution at check in.  When you get to NOC, check in at the “General Store” (not the main outfitters store).  Also, if you get in late, they usually leave keys in a packet with your name on it outside the General Store…  In addition to your key, you should get a map of the bunkhouses, and a very valuable parking pass…

As a reminder, one Friday night room will have to switch to a different room for Saturday night, so you’ll have to pack up before we paddle Sat am.  Those of us switching will have to go back to reservations on Saturday afternoon to get another room key – they can’t do that auto-magically.  Sorry about that!

ONE MORE THING:  Bring your ACA card or your ACA number.  As this is an ACA sanctioned, official MWA club event, we’ll turn in a list of participants to ACA after the event.  I’ll try to remember to bring waivers to sign…

Kepchar #4 (get key from JW)
      Dagger Dan & Mariah – F & S

Overflow #2 both nights
      John Tansil – F & S* (might sleep in van to open a Sat bunk)
      Jason Robinson – F & S
      Eric Anderson – F & S
      Mike Mandl – F & S

Bartram #1 (6-bunk) Friday / Nanye-hi #3 (4-bunk) Saturday
      Jim Warren – F & S
      Bob Henderson – F & S
      Jon Henderson – F & S
      Nate Eades – F & S
      maybe: Cody – F, Sat TBD

Kephardt #2 both nights
      Rachel Fleischut – F & S
      Sally Haywood – F & S
      Sarah Wysong – F & S (maybe)
      maybe: Cody’s girlfriend F, Sat TBD
      Kelly Urbas – Sat only* or taking Tansil’s place in Overflow #2

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by jw.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart