From Your 2017 50th Anniversary Race Director

Home Forums General Discussion From Your 2017 50th Anniversary Race Director

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wahoo
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 57

Okay it has been a while since being Race Director and not quite as long since I have competed in slalom and downriver racing, so what the heck, why not give it the old Wahooooo!   This will mark my sixth time for being Race Director.   I’m pretty stoked about having that title for the BIG FIVE-O.  Now I need to start working out the rust on paddling skills and dusting off the Wahoo Awards. We had some great discussion at the meeting Saturday night on some special ways we can mark this occassion.  If you have some ideas, send them my way.  I’ll be getting with Jim Warren to get up-to-speed on when to start getting things accomplished.

Happy Paddling Everyone!!!

Wahoo

TakeAHike
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 170

Thanks for taking charge Dave! Now all of the newer boaters will get to experience your amazing race directing skills, along with your humorous personality ;’)  Yahoo for Wahoo!!!!!

JoeSartori
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 105

Wahoo! that is great news! Glad to hear you are back in the saddle! Looking forward to seeing you around much more!

DianeMchenry
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 46

Yea Wahoo!   Chuck & I will be glad to help anyway we can from race location!   Millstream Gardens :)!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart