eleven point canoeing in autumn (tomorrow!)

Home Forums General Discussion eleven point canoeing in autumn (tomorrow!)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jessi
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1

hey all, this is perhaps with wrong forum, but i am looking for anyone interested in a last minute canoe trip tomorrow down the eleven point (greer to riverton). i’m an accomplished whitewater boater (catarafting/living in idaho these days with experience on middlefork salmon, main salmon, snake, bruneau, the payettes, owyhee, clearwater, lochsa, illinois, colorado, etc),  but born and raised right down here in reynolds county, mo and keep a canoe at my mommas. i’ve been back visiting family and concluding my first annual missouri autumn canoe tour with the eleven point after trips on the meramec and black rivers earlier this week.

if anyone is interested and up late surfing the net to get this last minute or wants to help with a shuttle, hit me up–i’m your girl! (what is up with no one in missouri picking up boating hitchhikers?–it seems i can always catch a ride in the west!)

also, if there is a more appropriate adventure canoe forum, please send me that direction for future posts!

jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Thats funny you say that!!! My first trip to the saint I had same exact issue with not being able to hitch a ride! People nowadays are very cautious which i dont blame them but when u have a spray deck on and a drysuit tied around ur waist u would think someone would pick ya up hahaha! Enjoy your trip though! We stayed at the huffstedler campground last time we went really nice people and they shuttle ur boat!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart