Dropped into the big wave/hole

Home Forums General Discussion Dropped into the big wave/hole

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jacobsviper
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 418

Had fun with this edit, overly excited but hey it was a great time and I was excited to have not swam 🙂 https://youtu.be/KhecvLNnzBA

Raymond
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 56

Where is this?

jacobsviper
        Participant

Rock hole in carriermills IL.South fork of the saline river. 15 mins from where I live in harrisburg illinois. Takes about a day of steady rainfall to get up and last for a couple days if its 1000 cfs. Def fun park and play spot.

Raymond
          Participant
          • Total Posts: 56

That’s awesome! Is it a man made feature? So uniform that it makes me think it is a low water bridge, but there appears to still be some gradient elsewhere…

I’ve seen what looked to be a little gradient on that creek back when I lived in So. Illinois and had nothing better to do than search for “whitewater”. Glad you guys found some!

Maybe the next time I come home to visit, you can show me the run if there is some flow. I’ll make sure to bring noseplugs, I know what that water quality is like… :\

-Raymond

jacobsviper
            Participant

No its natural… We want to talk to the county to narrow it down for a extremely awesome wave wouldnt take much. yes ill take I down there even if isnt running its still a nice place to see. It’s usually our last place to hit when we have rain if everything has drain out.

DAVID DICKSON
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 49

Nice!

jacobsviper
        Participant

Thanks we definitely had fun im going to work on the full edit with me and matt surfing and playing around.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart