Do instructors/safety boaters camp at the group site for clinic?

Home Forums General Discussion Do instructors/safety boaters camp at the group site for clinic?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnKuthe…
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 291

(deleted)

JohnKuthe…
      Participant

(deleted)

JohnnieBling
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 43

Once again, We tried the day they opened reservations and it was already taken. Pretty sure instructors and safety are aware. The Board has discussed giving a camping stipend to volunteers and he’s also reserved site #46 for instructors/safety. Not sure if that site has been filled. The party will be, just like last year, at D bridge. All will be fine

JohnKuthe…
      Participant

(deleted)

Steve Stilwell
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 87

Deleted

Steve Stilwell
      Participant

John Holdmeier
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 22

It appears as though I missed out this morning 🙂 What Bling said is accurate. I have reserved site # 46 for safety/instructors with plans to reserve more or come up with a back up plan as soon as it was full. Here’s the thing… I have only had one person ask to camp there so far. So yes, we still have room at 46 for safety and instructors up to a certain point, and then we can go from there. Party will be at D (rain or no rain I assume) and all will be good! 🙂

– JH

JohnKuthe…
      Participant

Very sorry I missed this clinic. My minivan Baby is still in ther shop, and that is why I missed it, not any of the nonsense promulgated here.

Looks like it was a great clinic. Warm, low but sufficient water, just golden!

I REALLY regret missing this years race setup, race and clinic! I AM dying, very slowly and stupidly, and these events were always among my favorites.

Steve Stilwell
      Participant

Missed seeing you John. Hope baby gets road worthy soon. There should still be plenty of Saint paddling to be done this spring

JohnKuthe…
        Participant

Thanks dude! Yeah Baby should be fixed up in a day or two. I keep patching her together cause it’s actually cheaper than getting into something comparable, probably.

Dunno if I’ll get down to The Saint again. I know what it takes and I don’t know if I have it anymore.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart